If you’re looking for a professional video services in Miami, look no further! Framelytics was started by media production specialists, so videography is at the core of who we are. While we are experienced in all types of videography, we like to mainly focus on corporate, event, and legal videography. Whether you need a videographer for your next company event, trade show, legal deposition, or marketing piece, Framelytics has a team of Miami-based videographers to help you out.
We use the most up-to-date video cameras and editing systems. We can shoot in SD, HD, or even 4K.
Our rates are broken down into two categories: Half day (0-4 hours) and Full day (4-8).
Here a a few ways to incorporate video into your marketing plan:
- Product launches: Showcase your most recent products and drive traffic and leads back to your website
- Special events: Create an effective marketing tool by filming your company events and showcasing the final video on your website or social media
- Explainer Video: Create how-to videos to show your customers how your products work
- FAQ’s: Answer some of the most frequently asked questions your business receives on video and share online across all your digital channels.
- Introduce your staff to the world by way of video. This helps build trust and transparency for your organization.
- Document and share important meeting or conferences
- MUCH MORE: There are so many ways to leverage the power of videos for your business. Here’s what Forbes had to say about video marketing in 2017.